Sunday, July 10, 2005

Fish

This morning one of the fish in my aquarium died. It makes me sad. I'd rescued these fish from an Iranian New Year's Celebration in 2000 and they lived a very happy life. Two large goldfish in a 20 gallon aquarium. Mr. White was five years old and doing very well until about a week ago. I think he had a stroke. His little friend seems fine. It is really hard to tell about fish emotions. I buried the fish in my garden near the rose bushes.

Our AC stopped working last night. I called the emergency number but so far no relief!

Tomorrow I have jury duty I know that I should consider this a civic duty but all I can think about are ways to escape. I can't stand the idea of being there and I just want it over! I'll take a book and my cross-stitch and hopefully the hours will just fly by!

No comments: