Friday, October 19, 2007

Say what you think...

"Everyone should have a place where they can say what they are thinking" if this were only a reality! I'm a great believer in speaking one's mind and it really can be difficult. Too many laws, too many feelings, but I know that periodically long walks in the woods are really good for just venting and no one has their feelings hurt (also no one thinks you are completely deranged while you walks around talking to yourself). I really need that escape right now just too many little pressures and I feel like I'm going to explode; I know it will get better just not sure when.

There is the gym, I'm really proud of myself for sticking with this and I do feel so much better! I found the following articles, interesting but many of the suggestions don't appeal or apply to me.

31 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Exercise

4 Simple Steps to Start the Exercise Habit

Of course we are all reading about bottled water and that there are no particular benefits to bottled water over tap water. Take the Think Outside the Bottle Pledge: The Think Outside the Bottle Pledge is the collective effort of major national organizations, cities, prominent people, communities of faith, student groups, and concerned consumers across North America. Think Outside the Bottle encourages consumers to choose tap over bottled water and support the efforts of local elected officials to do the same at the city, state, and national level.

And of all the things I wish I could get rid of my purse, it is either too heavy or too cluttered but I still carry the damn thing. The Handbag: finding the right one can be as complicated as keeping track of what's inside.

No comments: